Thursday, March 09, 2006

Shorter Kevin Blier


D
ear Bill,

My God hates fags.  Man's law must comport with my God's will and uphold anyone who also hates fags.  And you, being a fag, have got to go.  Oh, and never mind that I've left out the part about the language in the two bills being different.

Kevin


What do fellow GOP conservatives say about The Center for American Cultural Renewal? "...(A)n organization with no Washington presence and little clout with social conservatives outside Vermont where it is based."


2 Comments:

Anonymous cathy resmer said...

It's weird to be in the position of defending someone who thinks I'm damaging my son by raising him with another women, but I have to chime in and say I think this characterization of Kevin is meanspirited and unfair.

I don't think it helps your cause (or mine) any to sling the word 'fag' around.

Just a thought.

Fri Mar 10, 09:32:00 AM EST  
Blogger Blier Watch said...

You're right. That is weird.

Thanks for not using the word "vicious," which is how we'd have characterized Blier's LTE in the Herald about Bill Lippert. We're sure that you recognize the "shorter" style blog entry and its use here.

Ana Marie Cox/Wonkette has said that it's okay to ruin someone's day but not their life. Our guess is that we'll probably ruin a few more days for the crew at CFACR in the future; they provide so much to work with. The difference is though that they and Kevin intend to ruin your life (and ours).

Fri Mar 10, 12:33:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home